I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I read a book a few years ago that I always think of when I think of goals and resolutions. It is called Write it Down, Make it Happen and it is great for helping anyone to find a way to get their goals on paper. There is a lot of power in writing a goal down, or in this case, typing it for me. I have heard if you share your goals with others, you are more likely to be successful, so I am hoping this will help me. I found a great online article that has a link to four different goal setting websites. Check them out, I will too!
Here are my goals for 2013:
- 1. Loose 30 pounds – yes, I am going to put that first and foremost because it will give me so much more energy to get everything else done. I am going to start running again!
- 2. Read the scriptures daily.
- 3. Graduate from college in May.
- 4. Sell my home and move into my dream home.
- 5. Build and design my new raised urban garden in my new dream backyard.
- 6. Continue to grow my own food and help others do the same.
I realize that number 4 is kinda out of my control, but it is a goal none the less. So there it is, my goals for 2013.
If you want to share yours, feel free to leave them in the comments. We can be buddies and encourage each other!
Happy New Year! Wishing you the best in 2013!